Melia Caribe Tropical Resort
Located on the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic, the all-inclusive Melia Caribe Tropical Resort
welcomes guests with lush tropical gardens, palm trees, and landscaped grounds. An untouched eco-zone
runs through the middle of Melia Caribe Tropical separating the main hotel facilities from the stunning
beach and one of the largest swimming pools in Punta Cana.
Just beyond the property lies the Bavaro Beach, a white strip of sand stretching almost 25 miles into
the distance. Within the resort's sprawling grounds, guests will find swimming pools, a fitness
facility, tennis courts, and more. Daily activities programs for adults and children make sure every
guest has plenty of exciting things to do each day.
The all-inclusive rate also includes unlimited food and drink, Dominican and imported alcoholic
beverages, house wine and sparkling wine at dinner, non-motorized water sports, all resort fitness
and recreation facilities, all resort activities and entertainment, shuttle to golf course,
supervised children's club, and all taxes and gratuities.
Twelve dining destinations mean many options for exciting meals during your vacation.
Guests will find buffet-style Mexican cuisine, gourmet Italian and French fare, Asian specialties,
fresh seafood, an international cafe, snacks bars with light meals, and more.
For entertainment, the resort offers nine bars, including beach bars, pool bars, a pub,
lounge, and sports bar. For added convenience, the hotel offers shops, a pharmacy, doctor-on-call,
babysitting, laundry facilities, bike rentals, and parking.
The resort's 1,044 rooms are arranged into 44 two-story bungalow buildings. All rooms feature
Caribbean-inspired decor, lively colors, and special touches. Non-smoking rooms and rooms equipped
for the physically challenged are available upon request. All rooms have a private bathroom,
hairdryer, air conditioning, ceiling fans, satellite TV with remote control, direct dial telephone,
Internet access, radio alarm clock, minibar, safety deposit box, iron, ironing board, and terrace.
- All meals, including a la carte options
- All domestic and select International beverages
- Mini-bar in room includes - soft drinks and water
- Kids Club
- Teen Arcade
- Spa - free use of Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi and Fitness Center
- Non-motorized watersports
- Live shows nightly
- Teen Fun Pub
- All taxes and gratuities
*** Tee Times can be reserved by filling out the Reservation Guarantee Form and faxing it to the club directly.
- Green Fee. Guests staying 3 or 4 nights receive 2 complimentary rounds.
Guests staying 5 nights or longer receive 3 complimentary rounds. Mandatory golf cart not included,
payable to the hotel. Tips, food and beverage consumption are not included at the golf course.
Handicap 36. Green fee subject to availability, reservations required. Limit 2 guests per room.
Rounds of golf are non-transferable and non-refundable.
The golf club's rental is US$45.00 per bag.
- Babysitting services - additional charge
- Baggage check
- Courtesy room
- Health club facilities
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Laundry facilities - Valet, additional fees apply
- Lounges/Bars - 9
- Refrigerators -mini bar
- Restaurants on premises - 12
- Safety deposit box -additional fees apply
- Steam room
- Activities desk/Concierge
- Golf course on premises
- Play area for children
- Swimming pools - 7 outdoor
- Tennis courts - 8
- Water sports available on premises-non-motorized-yes, motorized, additional fees apply
- Miles from airport - 7
- On the beach
- Self parking
Deluxe Junior Suite
- Beds - 1 king or 2 doubles
- Occupancy limits - Maximum 3 adults, 2 children, 4 total
- Exception-no children allowed when 3 adults are booked.
- Maximum of 2 children through the age of 6 stay free in existing beds with at least 2 adults. Children ages 7-12 are surcharged.
All rooms include air conditioning, balcony, full bathroom with bidet, mini-bar, satellite television
- direct dial telephone and safety deposit box (fees apply).
Casino Palma Real-with sports bar
- La Gondola - Italian restaurant, serving dinner and buffet service for lunch.
- Pagoda - Asian restaurant with specialities for dinner.
- Le Gourmet - Luxury restaurant with French and international specialities for dinner.
- Ma Maison - Luxury restaurant with gourmet international specialities for dinner.
- Hokkaido - Japanese specialities restaurant with Teppanyaki for dinner, with reservation.
- Capri - Fish and seafood restaurant with specialities for dinner.
- Restaurant BBQ - Steakhouse restaurant for dinner.
- Los Atabales - Serving breakfast and dinner international buffet.
- Alhambra - Spanish buffet restaurant with tapas and paelas for dinner.
- Los Panchos - Buffet restaurant with Mexican specialities and show cooking for dinner.
- Agora Grill and El Turey Grill - Beach buffet restaurants with bar, salad bar, and snacks for
breakfast and lunch.
Some restaurants may only operate on select schedules. Some restaurants may require reservations and expect appropriate dress.
Consult the hotel for hours of operation, reservation policies and dress codes.
Men are required to wear long pants at dinner. Reservations are required at the a`la carte restaurants.
- Nine lounges, including a Sports Bar. All lounges offer Domestic and select International drinks,
as well as champagne.
- Fun Pub and Disco - teen disco offering non-alcoholic beverages